HOME PORT: Juneau
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast and maneuverable diesel vessel
- Covered flybridge for cool wet days
- Two queen staterooms, one with head
- Additional head with shower
- Warm, comfortable salon and galley
- 16’ inflatable with outboard
- Skippered bareboat or fully crewed charter options
- Charter length: Two-day minimum
- Custom cruising itinerary
- Sightseeing, photographing wildlife and glaciers
Here’s a chance to experience the Inside Passage in a fast, comfortable vessel owned and operated by an experienced captain who grew up in Juneau. With two queen staterooms, this vessel is perfect for a group of up to four guests, and it is possible to accept two more guests, especially if they are children.
While this vessel doesn’t emphasize fishing, choose your other activities, and we will design a custom charter. Kayaking, photographing, visiting small villages, or just plain relaxing are all possibilities.
You can choose a skippered bareboat charter, where you purchase and prepare your meals and top off the fuel tanks at the end of the charter, or choose a fully crewed charter and spend all your time enjoying the scenery. Get set for an exciting Inside Passage cruise.