HOME PORT: Juneau
- One double, one triple stateroom
- Ensuite heads with showers
- Enclosed bridge and sundeck
- Two single, one double kayak
- Fishing gear and crab pots
- Purchase fishing licenses from captain
- Choose your dates and itineraries
- Choose fully crewed or skippered bareboat options
- Minimum three-day charters
A charter on this USCG certified 41’ Uniflite will provide you with the charter experience of a lifetime. Your hosts are local residents with decades of experience on the water as commercial fishermen and charter operators. They will make every effort to accommodate your wishes, and will provide you with superb Alaskan cuisine as well as natural history knowledge of the area. Choose from suggested itineraries that are sure to please or alter them based on what you want to see and do. You can depart from and return to Juneau, or travel between southeast ports.
Two double staterooms (one is actually a triple), each with ensuite head and separate shower perfectly fit two couples. Groups of up to six guests can also be accommodated in comfort, using additional sleeping arrangements. The bridge and sundeck are completely enclosed for your comfort - important in our southeast Alaska climate. Kayaks, fishing gear and crab pots will provide you with a variety of activity options. Expect to “get your hands wet” by participating in many aspects of your cruise.