58' Blue Water Yacht
HOME PORT: Kodiak
58" Blue Water Yacht
- Premium Katmai brown bearviewing
- Special fly fishing opportunities
- Custom or scheduled charters for up to six guests
- Luxurious world-class cruising yacht
- Ultra-modern galley featuring gourmet meals
- Aft stateroom with ensuite head
- Two forward staterooms with shared head
- Experienced captain and crew
- Daily guided shore excursions
Voyage from Kodiak Island to the wild Katmai Coast, where brown bears work and play. View and photograph the bears and other wildlife, including eagles, shorebirds, whales, porpoises, sea otters and more. Fly fish for salmon at remote Shuyak Island, near Kodiak Island. Create your own charter plans for up to six family or friends, or choose from five or seven day itineraries. You will enjoy the professional expertise of the captain, crew, and guides as you experience world-class wilderness.
Fly from Anchorage to Kodiak, where you will be picked up at the airport. Enjoy your 58’ “home away from home”, complete with three staterooms, each with private heads, dining and salon areas for relaxing, and plenty of outside space to watch wildlife or fish. This is the ultimate Alaskan wilderness experience!