HOME PORT: Seattle; Summer Cruise Season: Ketchikan
- Inside Passage charters for up to six guests
- Experienced captain and crew
- Charter length: Three-day minimum
- Three staterooms with private bathrooms/showers
- Classic yacht with complete refit, 2008
- Warm, comfortable salon and galley
- Delicious meals prepared with Alaska ingredients
- Personalized cruising, exploring, photographing, whalewatching
- Sport Fishing, gear provided
Climb aboard the 67’ Burger for the time of your life. From a minimum of three days to a couple of weeks, the yacht and crew have the equipment and experience to make your dream a reality for multiple day custom cruising. Bring up to six your family, a group of friends or business associates, and cruise in the splendor and beauty of the Alaskan wilderness. View whales and marine wildlife, walk on untouched beaches, fish in the quiet waters of the Inside Passage, and let the captain, a skipper for over 20 years, take you to the hidden wonders of the Alaskan wilderness.
You will enjoy the three private staterooms with bath, large salon, an excellent galley featuring Alaskan cuisine, fishing gear, and the ambience of a beautifully restored yacht. Although based in Ketchikan, the captain is experienced in most Alaskan Inside Passage areas, and can create an itinerary that features what you want to see and do.